Wednesday, May 8, 2019

May 8

As I sit here typing this, it is just past 8 p.m. I have basically been going non-stop for the past 15 hours. I woke up at a few minutes before 5 a.m. got the cats fed, their boxes cleaned, fed myself and was out the door by 6:30 a.m. to the grocery store. I got home about 7:15 a.m. put the groceries away, showered, shaved and was out the door and on my way to work by 8:15 a.m. I was at my desk by 8:30 a.m. and worked all day, with about 30 minutes for lunch. I went directly to the gym after work, got the tar beat out of me in a boot camp class and got home at 6:45 p.m. I fed the cats, cleaned their boxes, showered, and had dinner. And now this. I will maybe squeeze 30 minutes of down time before heading to bed and starting the whole thing all over again tomorrow. It is exhausting.

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment