Saturday, May 25, 2019

May 25

I really cannot express how frustrated I got this morning when my *new car* with less than 900 miles on it, flashed the dreaded low tire pressure signal. I went into a full-throated rage monster mode, like how the fuck could this happen when I just bought this car a month ago ... it is a holiday weekend ... why does this bullshit keep happening to me ...  blah blah blah blah blah. 

Even after putting air in the tires, the light stayed on. When I got home and googled how to handle the light on a Subaru, I found out basically you just drive it around (which I had done). So, I took it to the local tire shop (who had helped with my Jetta back in February) and they checked it out. They reinflated all the tires to the manufacturer specs and the light went out. On the bright side, they did not charge me and I ran into a co-worker who I had a nice chat with and calmed me down. Ultimately, much ado about nothing, but in the moment, I was furious. 

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy

No comments:

Post a Comment