Wednesday, February 12, 2020

February 12

I know it sounds crazy, but I am considering buying (another) new car. I bought an Impreza last year and it's ... fine. A little on the small side and maybe some of it is lingering PTS from my accident or just getting old, but I want a BIGGER vehicle. I'm looking at the Forester or the Toyota RAV4. 

And the thing is, I can afford it - in cash. Like, I don't even have to borrow money to do any of this. I don't say it to be a braggart, just that I can do something like this in the same way I can buy the fancy cat food for Pumpkin and Ghost. It's the same thing.

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

2 comments:

  1. Forester is a great car, half of my extended family owns them and they are like little tanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it. You don’t have to explain yourself to anyone.

    ReplyDelete