Thursday, January 24, 2019

January 24

Sleep is one of those things you take for granted when you are young. In my teens, I could sleep for 10 or 11 hours or more, dead to the world. Even into my 30s, and especially after a good workout, I would crumple into 8 or 9 hours of deep slumber. Nowadays? I'm lucky if I can keep my eyes open past 9:30 and rarely do I make it through the night without waking up at last once. Sometimes its what I can only assume is a shrinking bladder, other times, the nocturnal prowling of my feline friends, but last night, it was just because I was hot under the covers (though I did have to pee as well). Perhaps compensating for the change in my sleeping patterns, although I can be bolt upright at 2:30 in the morning, more often than not, I can fall back to sleep ... until 5 am or so. 

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment