Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Trees

Christmas came in brisk and cloudy here in New Jersey. Thankfully, I need not go far (literally, like less than 50 steps outside my home) to take some beautiful photos. 

This first set was taken around noon, with thick, but not total, cloud cover. The first and fourth photos were taken using the "fish eye" effect on my camera. I'm becoming much more proficient with this particular tool and am very pleased with the way these two photos in particular, came out.





The second set of photos was taken mid-day, around 3 pm or so, as the sun was starting its slow descent. Again, the first and third photos were taken using the "fish eye" effect. 




Just when I thought I was done for the day, Mother Nature called an audible. The texturing of the clouds and the pink color of the sky were stunning. The second photo is another "fish eye" and, in my humble opinion, is another winner. 





If you like what you see, email me at scarylawyerguy@gmail.com and I'll be happy to send along a copy of any of the photos you see here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment